The courses for the 2019/20 session will start 23 September 2019.
This is for current students who are enrolled or progressing to new module(s) next year and for new applicants in receipt of an offer.
Status for current students.
- 23 September 2019 – courses start
- February/March – Progression briefing sent out. Progression Questionnaire to be completed online by end of March.
- April – Progression forms processed.
- Early May – Progression choices confirmed subject to successful completion of current modules.
- Early June – End of Year Results published on MyUClan.
- Early June – Students requiring reassessments contacted.
- Mid June – Reassessment deadline.
- Late June – Reassessment results published.
- August – On-line enrolment starts
Status for New Applicants
- Early February – Applications open
- From March, applications processed, offers made.
- 15 August normal application deadline
- 15-31 August – late application deadline.
- 31 August applications received after this date will be held over to next academic year.
For New Applicants and Current Students
- July – Induction materials in Blackboard module spaces become available.
- End of July- invitation to enrol online.
- Early August – on-line enrolment
- Mid September – Welcome email sent
- 23 September- Modules start on Blackboard.