The courses for the 2021/22 session will start 27 September 2021.
This is for current students who are enrolled or progressing to new module(s) next year and for new applicants in receipt of an offer.
Status for current students.
- August 2020 – Online enrolment starts.
- 14 September 2020 – Welcome week. Start of course for fees purposes, Learning materials available on Blackboard.
- 21 September 2020 – Start of teaching on Blackboard.
- February/March – Progression briefing sent out. Progression Questionnaire to be completed online by end of March.
- April – Progression forms processed.
- Early May – Progression choices confirmed subject to successful completion of current modules.
- End of June – End of Year Results published on MyUClan.
- Early July – Students requiring reassessments contacted.
- Mid August – Reassessment deadline.
- Early September – Reassessment results published.
- August 2021 – On-line enrolment starts for following year.
Status for New Applicants
- Early February – Applications open
- From March, applications processed, offers made.
- 15 August normal application deadline.
- Late applications may be accepted until 14 September 2021.
- 14 September 2021 applications received after this date will be held over to next academic year.
Enrolment and Start of courses for New Applicants and Current Students
- July – Induction materials in Blackboard module spaces become available.
- End of July- invitation to enrol online.
- Early August – on-line enrolment.
- Mid September – Welcome email sent at start of Welcome week.
- 27 September 2021 – Welcome Week. Start of course for fees purposes, Learning materials available on Blackboard.
- 4 October 2021 – Start of teaching on Blackboard.
- Mid October – Deadline for online enrolment. Access to online enrolment suspended.